Hello Everyone!
So now it has ben two weeks since I have been here in lovely Spain. And once again, so much has happened! The first week seemed to go by quite slowly, and then we were warned the weeks would go by faster, but I didn`t believe it. Now the second week is already over! I can`t believe it has gone by already! This past week, we studied about Nehemiah, Christian Leadership and we watched a video series called `Rediscovering Christ`. I learned so much, and all the classes were so great! Then yesterday, on saturday, a group of about 20 of us went to a soccer game! It was such a good experience! The game we saw was the Alicante Hercules vs FC Barcelona! It was crazy, because I wanted to cheer for Hercules, because they are from Alicante, but Barcelona is the number one team in Europe right now! Eventually I chose to cheer for Hercules because they are the underdogs. The game was so incredible though. I have always wanted to see a professional soccer game in Europe, and the fact that Barcelona was coming to the city I`m in was just a God thing! Tickets also sold out in a few hours, and we had a connection to get them, so we were super fortunate to get to the game at all! It just all worked out! =)
Today we went to a church service in Alicante. The church that we went to was a church set up by the Salvation Army. It was so cool to see a group of people from all around the world gathered together for the same purpose, to worship and learn more about God. All of the students have been put into different outreach groups to lead church services in a different church in the city. My group is scheduled to present on February 27th! I am already looking forward to it!
Time to go to class and learn about Biblical worship!
Hasta Luego!
Right on. Soccer is the sport I hate the least and the one I'm most likely to watch. Glad it was fun. And as long as you're learning stuff, it's all worth it!
ReplyDelete